Association members have the opportunity to earn one of the following designations.
If you are a current member and currently hold the CPIW/CPIM designation and you would like to transfer to the CIIP, email your request to the Membership Department.
New Designee Requirements
- Must complete all courses in the Certified Leadership Program.
- Application fee is $50.
Renewal Requirements for Existing Designee
- Must complete 8 hr. designation update class.
- The designation update class and application fee combined is $100.
The CLP designation must be renewed every two years.
For more information regarding specific designation requirements or to apply, complete and submit the CLP Application. A detailed brochure of the designation can be downloaded HERE.
CIIP or CPIW/M DESIGNATION:
- Membership for a minimum of two years if you joined before January 1, 1990; all others, three nonconsecutive years
- Industry Employment for a minimum of five years
- Completion of sixteen hours of IAIP educational coursework
- Completion of a non-association educational program/designation
For more information regarding specific designation requirements or to apply, complete and submit the CIIP/CPIW/CPIM application.
For more information regarding specific designation requirements or to apply, complete and submit the DAE application
- Meet Education, IAIP Program and Participation standards
- Completion of IAIP's one hour or one of our four hour Ethics programs OR state certified Ethics program
- Hold CIIP or CPIW/M Designation for minimum of three (3) years
- IAIP dues must be paid for the fiscal year in which application is made
The DAE designation must be renewed every five years.
Please allow twenty working days to process your application. Please request a "read receipt" for confirmation that your application was received.