- About Us
- Join Now
- Corporate Partners
- For Members
- Career Center
- RENEW NOW
- Legacy Foundation
To print a Certificate of Completion, the course must be listed in the Professional Development section in your profile.
Note: If you have successfully passed a CLP or CLP renewal course quiz, course information automatically populates in your Professional Development section of profile.
It's recommended that you check your profile once the quiz is completed to ensure the course is listed.
To update your education record for courses that do not require an online quiz, complete the following steps:
- Certificate/Program? Use drop down to select course
- Credit Type: Select "CEU" (Continuing Education Credit)
- Credits: Enter number of course hours attended. For a four hour course, enter 4. For a 30 minute course, enter 0.5 or .5. One hour equals one credit or CEU. The credits entered must match the hours listed on the Education Course Offerings page for a Certificate of Completion to print.
- Credits Expire: Add 100 years to Entry Date you entered. For example, if entry date is 3/21/2014, enter 3/21/2114. This is a required field in system even though IAIP credits do not expire.
- Score (%): If quiz taken, enter the quiz score. otherwise, leave blank.
- Activity Code: Free-form - enter the location and type of meeting. Make entry similar to one of the following: Association Name - Workshop; Council Name -Workshop; Regional Name- Workshop; Convention-Name Workshop; or Self-Study. Examples: 72 Annual Convention Workshop, Region VI Workshop, Oklahoma Council Workshop, Greater Orlando Workshop
To print your Certificate of Completion
1. Click on the Certifications/Programs tab on the Professional Development page of your Profile
2. On the far left, click the paper/pencil icon to view and print your certificate. If the icon does not appear, confirm the correct credit hours were included in the Journal entry.
6/29/2016Member News Submissions